Mother Necklace with Kids Initial
* Mother Necklace with her kid's initials with his or her birth date is perfect for Mother's day gift idea.
* Personalize any initial with the name or date of your children, your grandkids' name or birth date, the day you became a wife, grandma, or a special date. Perfect gift for a new mom or grandma, as a baby shower gift, and also can be a perfect wedding gift with the last name initial and the wedding date.
* You can select to have a different pre-print card
Personalized Charm with Initial and Date or Name
• Thick Large size disc - approx. 5/8" (about a dime)
• .925 Sterling Silver or 14K Rose Gold Filled or 14K Gold filled for quality heirloom (is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin)
• Raw material from USA or Italy, will last for years with proper care.
• Beautiful package without an invoice, ready for gifting.
• Handmade, handcrafted in the USA.
- End-to-end length is the total length.
H O W · T O · O R D E R
* Please read all the info and check pictures for reference/options and contact us if you have any questions before placing the order, we will get back to you shortly.
• If you are looking for a Gold necklace with 3 circles and satin-textured (please check the texture and font chart from the listing for more options), please select the option "Gold 3 discs satin" from the drop bar menu.
• In the "Add your personalization" section, specify (all Case sensitive, peridot only) from left to right when you looking at the necklace on someone
1st circle: - The Initial and The Name or Date
2nd circle: - The Initial and The Name or Date
3rd circle: - The Initial and The Name or Date
- Font number
- Phone # in case we have questions
• The second drop-bar menu is for you to choose the size you want for your necklace and the font number for your characters (initial, name, or date)
• Which hand-made texture do you prefer? We have:
• If requesting the Name or Date, please specify Clearly:
-The first letter you want is an uppercase then lowercase in the same font (exp. #1A/b),
-OR you want all characters in uppercase of the same font (exp. #3A),
-OR all characters in lowercase of the same font (exp. #2b)
• Which font number do you want for your characters?