Whether you are compiling quotes about jewelry, looking for an inspirational caption for your stunning Instagram post, or designing a creative for your client, we know how hard it can be to go from one site to another to retrieve the best jewelry quote.
So we compiled this list for you to lessen the hassle. The themes of these jewelry quotes are varied from jewelry being a woman’s best friend, jewelry being the source of happiness, to jewelry being able to tell a story.
Please note that not every quotation here has a credited author. Also, some may have been confused with another person (or maybe the other person plagiarized the other). We also do not own any rights to these, we are merely compiling them.
- If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else. - Jada Pinkett Smith
- I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit. - Michael Kors
- Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles - Sarah Phillips
- A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls. – Coco Chanel
- Jewelry has the power to be the one little thing that makes you feel unique. – Jennie Kwon
- You can’t cry on a diamond’s shoulder, and diamonds won’t keep you warm at night, but they are sure fun when the sun shines. - Elizabeth Taylor
- I see bold accessories as a woman’s armor. – Rachel Zoe
- All you need is love. But a little JEWELRY never hurt anybody. – Abby Lowery
- "A kiss on the hand may feel very, very good, but a diamond and sapphire bracelet lasts forever." - Anita Loos
- Jewelry is like the perfect spice - it always complements what’s already there. - Diane Von Furstenberg
- ‘’A piece of jewelry is often a piece of art. But it only becomes valuable when emotions are added to it’’--anonymous
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy jewelry and that’s kind of the same.--Unknown
- Jewelry tells a story without even a single word – a non-verbal communication of style. – Michael, Rosey West
- Colour is what gives jewels their worth. They light up and enhance the face. Nothing is more elegant than a black skirt and sweater worn with a sparkling multi-stone necklace. -Christian Dior
- "One pearl is better than a whole necklace of potatoes." -Etienne Decroux
- Necklaces are like potato chips, you can’t have JUST ONE. – Stevie Wren
- A woman wears both jewelry and fragrance and both recall happy moments of her life. – Alain Boucheron
- An outfit without jewelry is like a cupcake without frosting.
- Opportunity knocks for every man, but you have to give a woman a ring. - Mae West
- Pearls are always appropriate. - Jackie Kennedy
- Big girls need big diamonds. - Elizabeth Taylor
- I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. - Mae West
- Wearing jewels is a way to express the woman you are. Without saying a word. - Anonymous
- Jewelry is the most transformative thing you can wear. - Iris Apfel
- Every piece of jewelry tells a story. - Gem Hunt
- You never really know a woman until you've seen her jewelry.
- ''Jewelry is something that has to do with emotion. That aspect of jewelry really interests me' - Ann Demeulemeester
- I like for jewelry to tell a story and to be able to talk about what I'm wearing. That's more important to me than a name, brand, or label'' - Nikki Reed
- “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” by Marilyn Monroe
- Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made. You have to find them. Each one is unique. — Jaclyn Smith
- Diamonds never leave you... men do! — Shirley Bassey
- Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment. — Peter Singer
- Diamonds are forever - my youth is not. — Jill St. John
- “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” — Nicole Richie
- Accessories are like vitamins to fashion – as such you should use them liberally.
- Jewelry is a way of keeping memories alive.
- At the edge of madness you howl diamonds and pearls. – Aberjhani
- I think jewelry is beautiful on all women and I think it’s sentimental. – Kidada Jones
- The beauty of a perfectly cut diamond lies not in its exquisite aesthetics, but in the way it makes you feel. – Shimansky
- Wear a fabulous smile, great jewelry and know that you are totally and utterly in control. – D. Versace
- Your jewelry introduces you before you even speak.
- Diamonds speak louder than words.
- She who leaves a trace of glitters is never forgotten.
- I hope that women everywhere will wear this jewelry and feel the passion and love. – Carol Alt
- Women don’t care if it’s paper or scissors. Rock always wins.
- Fine jewelry is worth more than an accessory, it’s an expression of the extraordinary in life. – Heirlumé
- These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of. – George Eliot
- Wearing jewels is a way to express the woman you are ..Without saying a word. – Chopard
- You’re never fully dressed without jewelry.
- Chocolate is good. But jewelry is carb-free.
- Jewelry is eternal, it never goes out of fashion it will always be there. – Kate Moss
- I love wearing rings on my hands. They highlight the most expressive part of my body. – Marina Guergova
- Jewelry is how I add a bit of fun to my outfit. – Monica Ainley
- Jewelry is like ice cream, there’s always room for more.
- If life gives you lemon, sell them and buy jewelry.
- Diamonds are forever, but that doesn’t mean you can’t upgrade.
- Jewelry is like a biography. It’s a story that tells the many chapters of our life.
- There is no such thing as too much bling.
- Let’s cover the world with glitters and pearls.
- If loving jewelry is wrong. I DON’T WANNA BE RIGHT.
- Dressing in jewels should always be playful.
- I dress for other people but my jewelry is for me. – Anna Solowij
- Good thing jewelry works every season.
- I feel undressed if I don’t have my pearls on. My pearls are my security blanket. – Lady Sarah Churchill
- Pearl is the queen of gems, and the gem of QUEEN.
- How many bracelets are too much? Depends on how long your arms are.
- It is better to have old second-hand diamonds than none at all.- Mark Twain
- It’s not hoarding if it’s crystals.
- Don’t cry for a diamond, get it.
- Another day, another chance to sparkle.
- Make jewelry contact before eye contact.
- “I have enough jewelry” – said no one ever.
- “You must not be afraid to sparkle a little brighter, darling”
- What you wear is such an expression of who you are. – Diane Kruger
Which is your favorite quote? Do you have one we did not include here? Comment them down below, and we’ll be happy to add them!
Leave a comment